Scenes from the Shoot
2) The mighty Hasselblad
3) The very beginning of the lobster shot
4) A blue sky backdrop is tried
5) The backdrop is switched to a plain white cloth (later covered with a solid blue cloth, and back-lit). The food “stand-ins” arrive.
6) Scene from behind the camera
7) The real stars arrive and are prepped: lobster, grilled corn, potato salad and lobster bisque
8) The final shot on the computer
For more information on the Maine Media Workshops and Judd’s class, see here. To see Judd’s portfolio, see here.